After a sneak peek from Solo: A Star Wars Story was shown in the adverts during Sunday's Super Bowl, the full trailer is finally here and I've got a good feeling about it...
4) Inside the Falcon, the console desk looks like it's undergone a few changes...
5) ...and at this point in time the eventually dirty, battered corridor panels look all lovely and shiny and new.
6) We already knew that Woody Harrelson's character acts as a kind of mentor to Solo, now we see how that relationship may have developed with him telling Solo: "Hey kid, I'm putting together a crew. You in?"
7) Chewie growls an affirmative which Han translates. Something that indicates that at this point in the movie, Han and Chewie have already met and built up a rapport.
8) We also get a little more insight into the film's other characters. "I might be the only person who knows what you really are," says Qi'Ra (played by Game of Thrones's Emilia Clarke), hinting that there might be some kind of long-standing connection between the two.
9) Donald Glover is seen channelling his inner Billy Dee Williams as Solo's future gambling buddy Lando Calrissian.
10) And could this droid be the motion capture character being played by Fleabag star Phoebe Waller-Bridge?
Solo: A Star Wars story will be released in 25 May 2018.